It’s that time again. We have eaten our fill of sushi and dark chocolate and the occasional treat and we are SO ready for a Whole30!
We want to extend an invitation to all of you to join us July 5-August 3 as we jump into a new Whole30!
So, “how do I start”, you might ask.
- If you haven’t already, read my story of lifestyle change and weight loss.
- The Whole30 website is going to be your best friend. This FREE resource is FULL of ALL the information you need to be successful.
- Read the Program Rules. Study them. Take notes. Don’t get overwhelmed… think about the simplicity of buying WHOLE foods.
- Look at all of these amazing FREE resources on the Whole30 website!
- Check out these amazing recipes!
- If you want to dive deeper into Whole30 and the science behind eating this way, buy “It Starts With Food” and read away!
- When in doubt, google it out. Wondering if an ingredient in something is Whole30 compliant? Google that ingredient and the word “Whole30” and you should be taken to a forum discussion on the Whole30 website where admins will have said yay or nay.
- Grab a buddy and make them join you. Husband, friend, son, daughter, mother, sister, etc. The Whole30 is much easier when you are in it with someone!
- Find a Whole30 support group on Facebook, and join! There are several great ones!
- Need more individualized support? Hire a certified Whole30 Coach!
So, who’s in? We want to hear from you! Comment and tell us if you’re joining us and where you’re from so we can pray for you! Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook and I’ll be sure to post some pics and recipes as the month goes on!